Monday, January 12, 2009

The Unknown Beginning

12th January 2009


I suppose I should start off with 'dear diary', or some other form of personified greeting. The truth is, I find it ridiculous, sure you can argue and rightfully so, that words can be personal. But to personify it, and greet it like a well loved relative makes absolutely no sense. So I shall simply start off by saying 'Dear Reader'. For if you find yourself delving into the pages of this proverbial journal, it is for you that I write this.

But alas, as many journals do, this one comes with a warning. A warning to you reader, for these words may not necessarily be fact, but rather fiction. To decipher these cryptic memories, you'll need a knowledge that only I can give you and experiences that only I've had.

So it is here I start my self reflection and until tomorrow, I lay this journal to rest.





1 comment: