Monday, January 12, 2009

The Nameless Shadow

13th January 2009


Dear Reader,
It appears that even considering the warning; you are still pursuing this dangerous road into my thoughts. But I don’t think I can blame you, an unknown world, an adventure of prolific consequences can’t help but be captivating!

I thought much today about what characters should be played out in detail throughout our journey together. I trust that you are most intrigued at my appearance, my mannerisms and idiosyncrasies because who in their right mind (and I stress RIGHT...) would write such enigmatic prose. But I have claimed nothing about being normal.

So, for now just think of me as your kind next door neighbour, maybe he’s old, young, hot or not. The meaning being that I am as average as the next guy, with one difference. I have a secret like the world has never known. And the tales that follow will undoubtedly throw a shadow over the unknown life of a nameless stranger.

But before we begin, I guess I should tell you the whole story. So lets continue this tomorrow and who knows, maybe you'll be horrorfied enough just to let 'sleeping dogs lie'.

Till then I bid you farewell.




No comments:

Post a Comment